Processing Personal Data
The controller of your personal data is DevsData LLC, with its registered office in the US, at 501 Silverside Road, Suite 105 – 3984, Wilmington, DE 19809, County of Newcastle.
The Personal Data
We collect and process your data ONLY on your request, on the legal basis of your consent in following fields:
- The contact form is a basic way of communication with our specialists. You can find it many different places at the site, but its construction is always the same. The contact form allows you to a sent inquiry about our product and services, costs estimates or product demos.
- For the purpose of answering your inquiry, we collect following data: name, e-mail address, phone number (optionally) and individual message (if you provide one). For a better understanding of the inquiry, we additionally ask to choose from the list following information: Subject and Price Range. This data is used to answer your inquiry, provide you our products and services, but also to marketing purposes e.g. inform you about our services and products. The data is collected and processed only upon your consent. Your personal data will be stored in our potential clients database for indefinite period of time. In the contact form, you can sign up for marketing materials like newsletter and publications.
- Your data will be processed until you inform us about your withdraw. You can withdraw your consent at any time by sending us a message to email@example.com. After that, all your data will be erased from our database.
Publications & Newsletter
- We share our eCommerce knowledge and experience in marketing materials like: publications (reports, ebooks, guides and checklists), blog posts and news. You can download them, free of charge. By downloading the publication you are granted a permission to temporarily download one copy of the materials for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on devsdata.com’s web site; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by devsdata.com at any time.Our newsletter is a special selection of our freshest blog posts, publications, case studies, events, products and services, as well as the eCommerce trends and news dedicated to eCommerce technology and software development. The newsletter is designed to share knowledge with eCommerce specialists (business owners, managers, marketers, CTOs, and engineers). Signing up for the newsletter is voluntary and can be done at devsdata.com. The newsletter is sent to your email periodically (usually once a month) and on special occasions (like publication premiere).
- For the purpose of sharing our marketing materials, we collect following data: name, e-mail address. This data helps us to understand better our audience.The data is collected and processed only upon your consent. Your personal data will be stored in our database for the indefinite period of time.
- Your data will be processed until you inform us about your withdraw. You can withdraw your consent at any time by sending us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or by an unsubscribing link in the email. After that, all your data will be erased from our database.
Performance of Your Rights
We collect and process your personal data only with your consent. Your personal data will be stored in our database for the indefinite period of time (unless you agreed differently). At all this time you have the right to request from us:
- access to your personal data;
- correction of your personal data;
- erasure of your personal data;
- restriction of processing;
- data portability.
To perform any of your rights please email us at email@example.com
Your request will be resolved in a timely and effective manner. We might contact you to arrange details of your request.
Withdrawal of your personal data will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Protection of Personal Data
Data Storage and Technical Solutions
To ensure protection of your personal data we adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including encryption. We use third-party vendors and hosting partners, for hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology we need to run devsdata.com. Your personal data is stored in secured networks accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to these systems.
We occasionally work with third parties who support us with services, such as Google Analytics tracking technologies. Those third parties might need to access to specific information to carry out their work for us. We rigorously vet these third-party vendors to ensure they meet our privacy standards and limit the data they can access to only what is necessary for them to perform their contracted tasks.
Cookies and Pixel Tags
We use various tracking methods, such as cookies, pixel tags and other technologies to receive information which may include personal data from your browser (like IP-address, unique cookie identifier; unique device identifier and device type; domain, browser type and language, operating system and system settings; country and time zone; previously visited websites; information about your interaction with our website; and access times and referring URLs).
We also may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by our service/analytics providers (like Google Analytics). We use those reports to obtain statistics about traffic and site interaction, so that we can improve our website and your experience.
We do not link the information we store in cookies to any personal data you submit on our site.
Third parties may also collect information via our website through cookies, third party plug-ins and widgets. These third parties collect data directly from your web browser and the processing of this data is subject to their own privacy policies.
Some of the cookies will only be used if you use certain features or select certain preferences, and some cookies are essential to the website and will always be used.
How and why do we use them?
1. For the purpose of site usage (strictly necessary). These cookies, pixel tags and other technologies are essential in order to enable the website to provide the feature you have requested.
Cookies: _cfuid; PHPSESSID.
2. For the purpose of functionality. These cookies, pixel tags and other technologies remember your usage of our website. We use these cookies to provide you with an experience more appropriate and to make your use of the Services more tailored.
Cookies: _livechat; _livechat_lastvisit; lc_window_state; lc_ssoundefined; _lc_vv; main_window_timestamp; recent_window; message_text; hubspotutk.
3. For the purpose of analytics. These cookies, pixel tags and other technologies collect information about way how you interact with our website. We use Google Analytics, Hubspot and Hotjar cookies to understand how you arrive at and browse our products and website to identify areas for improvement such as navigation, user experience, and marketing campaigns.
Cookies: _ga; dc_gtm_UA-#; _gid; _vis_opt_s; _vis_opt_test_cookie; _vwo_uuid; _vwo_uuid_v2; _vwo_ds; vwo_sn; e.gif, v.gif; __hssc; __hssrc; __hstc; __ptq.gif; _hjIncludeInSample; collect.
4. For the purpose of advertising and retargeting. These cookies, pixel tags and other technologies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests. They remember the websites you have visited and that information is shared with other parties such as advertising technology service providers and advertisers. We use Facebook Pixel, Google Ads and NextRoll cookies.
Cookies: fr; tr; NID; ads/ga-audiences; nQ_cookieId; nQ_visitId; __adroll_fpc
5. For the purpose of social media sharing. These cookies, pixel tags and other technologies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button. The social network will record that you have done this. This information may be linked to targeting/advertising activities.
- LinkedIn: leo_auth_token; JSESSIONID; _lidc; _bcookie; _bscookie; _visit; _lang; IN_HASH
- SlideShare: _language; SERVERID; __utma; __utmb; __utmc; __utmz; __utmt; _uv_id; RT
- Twitter: _twitter_sess; personalization_id; guest_id; external_referer; ct0;
- Google+: SIDCC, GAPS
How to manage cookies?
You can deactivate cookies through a functionality built into your web browser. Browser manufacturers provide help pages relating to cookie management in their products. Please see below to learn more about how to control cookie settings through your browser:
If you do not accept cookies you may not be able to use all aspects of our website. You will not be able to opt-out of any cookies or other technologies that are “strictly necessary” for the Services.
Questions & Contact
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Protection Officer: Mike Jelen, email address: email@example.com