up to 120 pln/h, B2B depending on experience
Part-time (min. 15-20h a week) BUT full-time also possible
Very chilled out atmosphere with hardly any deadlines, startup from the US
Do you want to do impactful work that will be deployed to millions of citizens weekly? Do you want your input to be heard and taken into consideration? Apply and create a digital future with us!
The client is a well-funded VC-backed startup from LA, ahead of a rapid engineering scale-up. It’s a company in the IT industry, a transformative solutions provider and integrator, specializing in advisory and training.
- 3+ years of recent front-end development experience
- Strong and recent experience with Vue.js absolutely necessary
- Pixel-perfect development & responsive design
- Conversational English (B2 at the very minimum, ideally C1 or above)
- Passion for learning and oversee the future of web development
- Vue, Vuetify, Vuex
Your responsibilities will be:
- Build the future of our tech team
- Identify and solve the key tech issues & challenges
- Shape new products that enhance our solution for different target groups
- Create new features from what you observed
- Re-build the front-end architecture from scratch
- Troubleshoot issues and present disaster scenarios
Why work with us?
- No tight deadlines and loose, startup atmosphere
- Impactful work! Your work will be deployed weekly to millions of citizens and your input will be heard and taken into consideration
- Amazing opportunity to develop business skills
- Unique opportunity to meet and work with exceptional and talented Poles
- Direct contact with the founder of the company and extremely experienced CTO
- Further development opportunities and exchanging experience with strong professionals
- Potential for getting an equity stake in a rapidly growing LA-based startup ahead of rapid engineering expansion (dependent on your experience and performance in the first months of engagement)
Remember that you’ll be free to work wherever and whenever you feel like it. Even after the pandemic. We trust you to do your part.
What do we offer?
- up to 120 pln/h, B2B depending on experience
- 100% REMOTE job
- Choosing your own working hours (even if you prefer to start at 12 noon)
- Work in an international team
- Work in a dynamic startup atmosphere on the projects you choose
- Using English skills on a daily basis
Referral bonus: 3,000 PLN if we hire an engineer based on your recommendation