Salary 12 500 to 18 000+ PLN net / month, depending on experience
B2B long-term permanent contract
2 years of professional experience is a must, ideally 3+ years
Do you want to do impactful work that will be deployed to millions of European citizens weekly? Do you want your input to be heard and taken into consideration? Apply and create a digital future with us!
We’re looking for React Developers for a top Polish company dealing with maritime transport which operates one of the largest and fastest-growing platforms in the country! The company will take you through the entire product journey – from product discovery to development and maintenance. This is your chance to join a very young and energetic team and to introduce new business intelligence solutions to the whole Europe!
- Experience in working with UI/UX graphic designers
- Fluent English (B2 at the very minimum, ideally C1)
- Experience in working with a company that has a strong technical and engineering culture
- Experienced at writing clean, scalable code with significant experience in one or more scripting languages
You can expect to:
- Working with quality from day one
- Developing software for both external and internal users
- Building scalable, user-friendly, and solid solutions
- Own problems from end to end, managing complexity and engaging directly with stakeholders to think through everything from business impact, to reliability and operability, to security
- Take high-level business requirements and develop the technical details behind them. Review epics and projects critically and ensure they’re appropriately broken down and prioritized, well understood by the team, and sized correctly for continuous deployment.
- Work side-by-side with user-facing teams to understand their needs, develop short-term and long-term solutions, and deploy those solutions
Why work with us?
- No tight deadlines and loose, startup atmosphere
- Impactful work! Your work will be deployed weekly to millions of Norwegian citizens and your input will be heard and taken into consideration
- Amazing opportunity to develop non-technical business skills
- Direct contact with the Founder of the company
- Further development opportunities and exchanging experience with strong professionals
- Possibility to learn from an ultra-experienced CTO/tech lead
How we work together
We organize ourselves in a nimble and tight cross-functional team consisting of a Product Manager, a UX lead, a Lead engineer and we collaborate across the organization for content sourcing and creation, insights, marketing, etc. The team is experienced in working remotely with team members based in Norway and Poland.
- B2B REMOTE contract
- Salary 12 500 to 18 000+ PLN net / month, depending on experience (conditions can be negotiated periodically)
- Loose atmosphere, no tight deadlines, work with experienced developers, great opportunity to exchange experience and knowledge
- 100% remote work
- Long term contract
Referral bonus: 3,000 PLN if we hire an engineer based on your recommendation