Mid/Senior ReactJS Developer
Do you want to do impactful work that will be deployed to millions of citizens weekly? Do you want your input to be heard and taken into consideration? Apply and create a digital future with us!
Senior: 20 000 - 30 000 PLN/month
Mid: 15 000 - 20 000 PLN/month
100% remotely (preferable candidates located in Poland)
B2B/CoE long-term contract
An international IT company focused on creating mobile and web applications
Direct employment by our client
- We actively interact with backenders, so it will be a plus to understand their tasks and tools (PHP, NodeJS, postgres, Linux, docker, etc.)
- A lot of code, a lot of logic on the client (one of the projects is banking software), so we try to cover the code as much as possible with tests (unit, E2E, integration)
- Cross code review, practising pair programming, brainstorming
- We strive to write high-quality code: working, tested, supported
- We appreciate the initiative and responsibility, welcome new ideas, love to discuss
- Many complex and creative tasks, working with graphics, touch devices, animations, writing utilities and libraries (for example, generating pdf from html on the client), etc.
- If desired, you can develop in other directions: full stack (PHP, NodeJS, Golang), mobile (Flutter)
What do we offer?
B2B or employment contract, as you wish
Annual salary/performance review, bonuses
Swiss management: horizontal hierarchy, decisions are made by the project team, the experience of different roles for developers from project to project
Selection of projects and tasks in accordance with the abilities and skills of developers
Daily practice of English (¾ of the cost of training is covered of the company)
Conferences, courses (¾ of the cost of training is covered of the company)
Flexibility regarding holiday and sick leave
Please include GDPR consent
I acknowledge, that by submitting the form I give consent for my personal data included in the application to be processed by DevsData LLC for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in accordance with Art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
Copy GDPR formula