We’re looking for Java, C++ or C# Mid Developer for a quantitative trading firm that delivers consistent alpha and trades $5B USD monthly on global exchanges, headquartered in Singapore.
You’ll be working alongside Senior Engineers and Tech Leads and be mentored by them. Work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment and solve challenging problems on a daily basis. At this small and nimble company, ambitious individuals can gain exposure to all parts of the business and create cutting-edge trading technology to make an impact.
The founding team has over 15 years of experience at industry-leading companies (Citadel Investment Group, BCG, Shutterstock) and world-class universities (MIT, Princeton, The Wharton School of Business), and they are expanding rapidly by adding talented software engineers to their team.
• 2+ years of experience in backend engineering
• Core tech: Java, C# or C++ (one of)
• Being open to remote work all the time
• Bachelor or Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Math, or similar
• Excellent English communication skills
• Analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude
• Hard-working and smart; fast-learner
Strong understanding of data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented programming
Familiarity with network and asynchronous programming, websockets & REST interfaces, agile development – PLUS (not required) Has previous experience with cryptocurrencies/smart contracts – PLUS (not required)
Expand trading to new markets by building connectivity to global financial exchanges
Build core components of a high-performance trading system, including core libraries for high-efficiency logging, shared memory IPC, uniform interface to trading strategies, etc.
Design, build, test and deploy proprietary software such as:
• Trading simulator optimized for distributed computations;
• Large-scale data collection, management and visualization systems;
• Analytics tools to enable advanced mathematical modeling;
• Post-trade analysis and reconciliation to support efficient operations.
• 18,000 – 25,000 PLN / month
• B2B contract
• 100% REMOTE work, even after the pandemic
• Great work environment and growing team
• Work alongside founders & learn from best in class talent
• Pushing boundaries and build new technologies
• Flexible working hours (as long as you can maintain some time overlap with Singapore)
Referral bonus: 3,000 PLN if we signed an engineer based on your recommendation
“I interviewed about a dozen different firms. DevsData LLC is truly exceptional – their backend developers are some of the best I’ve ever worked with. I’ve worked with a lot of very well-qualified developers, locally in San Francisco, and remotely, so that is not a compliment I offer lightly. Their depth of knowledge and their ability to get things done quickly."
CEO OF ORANGE CHARGER LLC;
MENTOR AT YCOMBINATOR