- 100% REMOTELY
- Salary 27 000 to 30 000+ PLN net / month, depending on experience, [7,000 – 8,000+ USD a month on B2B]
- B2B long-term permanent contract
- A fast-growing London-based analytics consultancy
Do you want to do impactful work that will be deployed to millions of citizens weekly? Do you want your input to be heard and taken into consideration? Apply and create a digital future with us!
We’re looking for a Data Science Lead for a fast-growing London-based analytics consultancy. They support organizations across the world through a mix of analytics strategy and transformation, analytics and data science development, and insights. delivery. Their mission is to help apply the most relevant advanced analytics and machine learning techniques so brands can understand what their consumers really need and what they really want. They’ve experienced rapid growth so far – expanding the team from 3 to 30 people in just over a year. They’re looking for a great technology leader to join the team and help grow the Poland office – working across Data Engineering, Data Science, and Solution Support.
You’ll play a crucial role in growing the Poland team; delivering quality to our clients and laying the foundation for best-in-class technology work. Your work will span from leading delivery and building cloud-based Data Engineering solutions, and supporting Data Science and Machine learning models, to helping to hire and work with partners to find and onboard the right people to grow the team.
- 3+ years of professional experience developing data solutions in cloud environments such as Azure, AWS, or GCP – Azure Databricks is a bonus
- Strong Python and other programming skills
- Some exposure to big data technologies (Spark/PySpark and Snowflake desirable, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in an applicable field such as Computer Science, Statistics, Physics, Maths or similar Science or Engineering discipline
- Experience working in a consulting or large corporate environment, and/or managing technical teams
- Fluent English
Nice to haves or excited to learn
- Experience in software development, CI/CD pipelines, and/or other DevOps practices and principles
- Experience in applications of Analytics and/or Data Science and Machine Learning
Tech stack (not everything is required, not everything is listed)
- Azure (Azure Databricks)
- Lead technical delivery, taking ownership for designing and building innovative data solutions
- Line manage and hire great talent, championing and encouraging Agile and DevOps development practices
- Work with a mix of public cloud services, from a core of Python and PySpark in Azure (Databricks), to bring together best-in-class technologies to meet our client’s needs
- Lead others in supporting existing analytics solutions, across incident management, service requests, and continuous monitoring & enhancement
- Develop and deploy automated code pipelines, from data acquisition through cleaning and preparing data for modeling, through to visualization
Why work with us?
- Possibility to learn from an ultra-experienced CTO/tech lead
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work 100% remotely from anywhere in the world
- Own Your Success: Receive attractive remuneration, enjoy an autonomous work culture and flexible hours, apply your expertise to meaningful work every day
- No tight deadlines and loose, startup atmosphere
- Impactful work! Your work will be deployed weekly to millions of citizens and your input will be heard and taken into consideration
- Amazing opportunity to develop non-technical business skills
- Direct contact with the founder of the company
- Further development opportunities and exchanging experience with strong professionals
- B2B REMOTE contract
- Salary 27 000 to 30 000+ PLN net / month, depending on experience (conditions can be negotiated periodically), [7,000 – 8,000+ USD a month on B2B]
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Loose atmosphere, no tight deadlines, work with experienced developers, great opportunity to exchange experience and knowledge
- 100% remote work
- Long term contract
Referral bonus: 3,000 PLN if we hire an engineer based on your recommendation
Get to know DevsData
We are a technology consulting company and a recruitment agency, delivering software solutions to clients from Europe and the US. We work 100% remotely, in an international team, including people from Asia, London, or San Francisco. We employ people with experience in international corporations as well as students of the best technical and business universities.